Enjoy this quick trip down memory lane!!
Triston Robert Timbrook born May 26th, 2004 @ 11: 23 am. He weighed 9 lbs 8 oz.
At 3 months old, he was doing a pretty good job of sitting up with support. He was already holding his head up great and rolling over.
Daddy still enjoys laying on the couch wrapped up in a blanket, however there isn't as much room these days since they now share the couch with little bro, Trenton.
Our little hunter!! At 6 months old, Triston experiences his first of many, many, many hunting seasons.
We are so proud of Triston. He is doing great in school and growing up more and more everyday! I am so glad that I am able to share all of this with the ones we love.
2 comments:
He was such a beautiful baby!! I can't believe he's going to be four!! It seems like yesterday when we were teaching together and you were pregnant with Triston.
I hope his birthday is wonderful!!
Love,
Katie
Thank you! I hope that the weather is nice for his party. You guys are more than welcomed to come up. It will be on May 31st around 2:00.
Post a Comment