Thanks For Visiting......

Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Resolution!!!!



So maybe this is a little extreme, but I am bound and determine to lose 25 pounds!! I am not happy with myself and I know that I will feel a lot better once I get back into a steady workout routine and eating right. Not to mention that there is only 106 days until Jamacia. If I have to put a bathing suit on in April, by goodness I am going to look good in it! I am going to get back into the gym at least five days a week and really watch my diet. It will be good for the whole family to get back into eating better. I have a few goals that I am setting and I am going to keep a journal. I think that we are starting a biggest loser contest at work and I am just going to have to do my best. I realize that after two kids there is no way, with out surgery that is, that I will ever look like these pics again, but at least I can have something to reminisce about!! I am going to stick with it and I promise I will lose at least 15 pounds by April!! I don't know if we are done having kids yet but I do not want to be one of those 50 year olds talking about how they never lost the weight from their kids!!! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season and it is back to work on Monday!!


Summer of 2000!!! I had about 12% body fat! I know have that much in my big toe!!! And if you look really close I think that I have a touch of abs, those are something I haven't seen in years!!!!


The hair is the only thing that is fake!! I worked by butt off to look like this, know I just need to get off my butt!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michele said...

dang! look at you! :)
I know you can do it! I'm always willing to stay after or come early if you want to work out with a friend!

katie k-h said...

Hey-

WOW-WEE!! Check out those pics!!

I just read about this thing called the 100 push up challenge. I'll put the link up on our blog. It looks like it would be a great challenge for the new year. I'm definitely interested in giving it a shot. We could be like on-line training partners...

Have a wonderful New Year, you're so lucky that you have Jaimaica to look forward to!

katie k-h said...

Also, Debra, I meant to tell you that I LOVE the new layout and the Christmas photo of the boys! : ) They are so precious. Have a great day at school, it looks like you guys might be home tomorrow. Yay!

Jessica said...

Hey did I take those?? We'll get to that level together!!! Love you sis!