Thanks For Visiting......

Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!

Monday, July 13, 2009

you and me go fishing...........

We took the boys fishing down at the pond at the house after dinner and I was so surprised how well Triston did. He caught three fish all by himself. He didn't need help reeling it in or anything. He also has learned to cast, which is something that I can't even do that well. I was really proud of him. Now, Trenton on the other hand that is a different story. I was just waiting for the whole pole to go diving into the pond!! He doesn't have much patience. He is just interested in throwing rocks in the pond, which he gets in trouble for! The boys love being outdoors and all the things that go with it. Only two more weeks until vacation and we can't wait!!! It should be a lot of fun!

Triston sits and waits patiently for his big catch!!

Triston reeling in "baby orca" Thanks Rusty for helping me!!

"Where are the fishes!"
You can only imagine what is going through his mind!!

No comments: