
Here are just a few of the pictures that I had taken with my camera at the beach. This picture was taken from our fourth floor balcony with my extended zoom. Pretty cool! I got have just let the boys play at the beach and watch them from the balcony......yeah right!!!! Just kidding

Josh has been telling us for years that Preston's was the best restaurant to eat at for seafood buffet and we have never been so we decided to try it out. I hate to admit it but it was pretty good!! Trenton was being stubborn and refused to smile for our pic.

No problem smiling here, Trenton loved the beach. He would sit and play in the sand for hours.

Triston on the other hand was much happier at the pool. He would play in the waves for about ten minutes and was ready to move on to the pool. I will hopefully get the pictures from mom soon.

This is what you do at the beach when it rains! The boys were just as happy playing in the bath tub.
No comments:
Post a Comment