Thanks For Visiting......

Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

SLEEPOVER!!!

Triston had his first sleepover last night. I took the boys to see Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs last night and then Hunter spent the night. The experience was a lot of fun but the movie was horrible, well for me anyway! I made a huge pile of blankets on the floor for their bed and then Trenton and I slept on the couch. The boys had a lot of fun but Trenton was left out and stuck with me most of the time!


This is what a lot of fun means to two five-year-olds and a two-year old!!! No harm, the mess is already cleaned up and the boys had a blast....and that is what is important.

No comments: