Thanks For Visiting......

Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

COOKIE FUN!!

Triston got a cookie making kit for his birthday from Michele and we decided that we were going to make cookies inside since it was just a little too cool outside. Well.....the first batch of cookies didn't turn out so good and since Triston was all ready to make cookies, we had to go to Food Lion and get more cookie dough. It was fun and I just kept telling myself that it was a mess that I can just clean up. The boys did have fun making but I ended doing the work by myself because it got to the point that all they wanted to do was dump flour all over the place. We never did get around to icing the cookies but at least it kept them occupied for an hour!






The mess was a little bit more that I had hoped but sometimes you just make a little mess and fun doing it. The boys were a lot of help and they both seemed to really like cooking. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers for Trenton, he does seem to be doing a little better. He still had a runny nose and bit of a cough but the fever hasn't came back and he seems to be feeling a lot better.

No comments: