Thanks For Visiting......

Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

SMORES~~~



Muzzy and Pa had some family come into town so the decided to like a campfire and do up some smores. Pa and Muzzy loved cooking at the river lot so much that for their anniversary Josh decided that we needed to get them their own fire ring for the house. Pa loved it and made a very nice set up in the back yard. The smores were yummy and I limited myself to just one! They boys had a nice time, too.



Triston loves smores~ almost more than me! One time while at the river he was roasting a marshmallow and it caught fire so he started swinging his stick and the mellow flew right off and landed on a tree! He thought it was hilarious, all I could think of was Dennis the Menace!

Trenton sat with his Muzz and ate a piece of chocolate, a grahmn cracker, and then a marshmallow. They were done all a separate times so does that still count?

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

YUM! Smores sound delicious right now! Looks like you guys are enjoying your summer.

Have a great weekend!

Katie