Thanks For Visiting......

Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!

Monday, July 14, 2008

DARK CLOUD!!!

Well I haven't been able to post anything for two reasons:
1. Apparently my internet is down due to an upgrade from microsoft. There is a glitch in the system that won't allow XP users who have zone alarm connect.
2. Everyone in my household is taking turns being sick so therefore there aren't any pictures to show.

Last Monday, I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with strep throat and bronchitis. They gave me a real strong antibiotic and I was feeling great! Friday night I got some kind of flu type bug and spent the night and the next day in the bathroom (TMI!!!) Then we took Triston to the emergency room on Saturday morning because he had been up for three nights coughing really bad. He has tonsillitis and laryngitis.

Swimming lessons are a flop!! Triston just doesn't want to do it! He says, "I don't love it , I don't like it." I am afraid to push because he likes the water, but on his terms!

Anyway, so a special prayer for all of us. We need the germs to go bye-bye!! Did I mention that now Josh is down in the dumps. Like I said we are all taking turns!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

I'm so sorry that everyone is sick! And, you poor thing strep throat is AWFUL, and then with a flu bug on top of that?! I wouldn't mess with swimming lessons, either, especially since Triston isn't feeling well. Sending you a hug and hoping that this week is better than last week.

Katie