Thanks For Visiting......
Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
IT'S OFFICIAL!
Well, its official, Triston's educational career in the public school system will begin in September. We received news yesterday that Triston was accepted in the pre-K program at Romney Elementary School. Most of you know all the hassle and heartache that I have already been through with this when we were told that the program was opened to "at risk" children first (which meant income based). But I guess once again all that worrying for nothing! We also will start swimming lessons on Monday for two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's AWESOME!!!!!
Sure would be nice if we still had that option in good, old CC. But, no. We used to, until the new board took over. Now it's ONLY for at-risk kiddos. : (
I'm so happy for you, Debra. And, Triston, too!!
Have fun with swimming lessons, I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment