Thanks For Visiting......

Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!



We sure do have a lot to be thankful for...
There is just too much to even mention but on a day of Thanksgiving I am so thankful for the wonderful family and friends that I have. I am blessed with good health and kids with good health, most of the time! Even though they both do have bronchitis right now. It was great to get together and have a wonderful meal. Muzzy's pumpkin roll is to die for!! We went to Josh's grandmother on Thursday and then I went and spent the day with my mom and dad today. I am going to dad's and his new girlfriend, Karen, house on Saturday afternoon. It has been so great to have some time off and just relax. I was a little grumpy yesterday but I guess that it was just the reality of another year older!!! But I guess that I am over it now. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much....because I know that I did!!
And so did Josh!!

And so did the boys!!! Well they didn't actually eat too much but they got a lot on there plates.


Traditional Thanksgiving fireplace photo. I have taken a photo of Triston and then Trenton every Thanksgiving on the fireplace at Muzzy's.


Triston posing and showing off his Pilgrim hat that he made in class. He truly is a natural!!!

No comments: