Thanks For Visiting......

Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

IT IS TERRIFIC TO BE 2!!



This is just a reminder of what Trenton looked like on his first birthday. I don't think that he even ate cake this year!

What a great day it turned out to be!!! The weather was absolutely wonderful! It was just warm enough to open the doors in the garage and the kids to play in the bouncy and swing set. It was so much fun watching Trenton with all the excitement going on. We had a great turn out of family and friends and Trenton got a lot of nice new fun toys. Triston was a great big brother helping him open his gifts and help open them. We did run into the problem of Trenton wanting to play with every gift as soon as he opened them and not want to open the next gift. It is going to be real interesting at Christmas. I just want to thank everyone for coming out and helping us celebrate Trenton's 2nd birthday. The food was awesome, thanks to everyone who pitched in there, the cake was so cute and delicious, thanks Emma and Tammy, and the chocolate fountain was once again a big hit, thanks Beth!!! It was a great day and I was so happy that the weather cooperated, thank you God!!!


Trenton is going to have a lot of trouble at Christmas if he has to play with everything first before he opens a new gift.




"Happy Birthday dear Trenton, Happy Birthday to you!"




"Go Diego Go!" Poor guy lost his head!




WIPED OUT!! Thank goodness for the extra hour of sleep!!!

1 comment:

Michele said...

wow! look how tired Trenton looks in that last picture...priceless! The kids are great- the party was great- you are great! I'm glad I got to come up!