The Lord does work in mysterious ways..and for that I am thankful. I was just stating the other day that I wonder if the kids and teachers at Triston schools even knows he has a mommy. Because of my work schedule I am never able to attend things at the school or pick Triston up. But this morning the snow fall in the Winchester area and no snow in our area changed that for me. Because the cat in the hat turns 50 this week, Triston's school did a dedication week to Dr. Seuss. Today was supposed to be dress like your favorite Dr. Seuss character but I forgot. But when I got home from taking Triston to school I remembered that it was read to me day and I called to see if I could come in. And she called right back and said that I could. I went in to the classroom and read four or five books to the kids before they went to lunch. It was awesome!!! It was just what I needed when things have been rocky!! It put a lot of things that I have overlooked into perspective. Triston was so excited to see me and the kids in the class are so adorable. Of course, they are mostly adorable because I didn't have to stay all day. I know why I teach middle school!! I know that we are going to have to make this snow day up but it was well worth it for me!
Thanks For Visiting......
Welcome to our blog!! I will do my best in 2011 to do a better job at keeping it updated. I have let my faithful followers down. Enjoy!!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Happy Birthday, Cat in the Hat!!!
The Lord does work in mysterious ways..and for that I am thankful. I was just stating the other day that I wonder if the kids and teachers at Triston schools even knows he has a mommy. Because of my work schedule I am never able to attend things at the school or pick Triston up. But this morning the snow fall in the Winchester area and no snow in our area changed that for me. Because the cat in the hat turns 50 this week, Triston's school did a dedication week to Dr. Seuss. Today was supposed to be dress like your favorite Dr. Seuss character but I forgot. But when I got home from taking Triston to school I remembered that it was read to me day and I called to see if I could come in. And she called right back and said that I could. I went in to the classroom and read four or five books to the kids before they went to lunch. It was awesome!!! It was just what I needed when things have been rocky!! It put a lot of things that I have overlooked into perspective. Triston was so excited to see me and the kids in the class are so adorable. Of course, they are mostly adorable because I didn't have to stay all day. I know why I teach middle school!! I know that we are going to have to make this snow day up but it was well worth it for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment