
We have had this truck since Triston's 2nd Christmas but he never paid much attention to it. Well we charged up the battery for Trenton but his legs are still too short but Triston was glad to have it. I guess it is just another one of those things that we bought way too early! I guess in four years he will enjoy his four wheeler. They were so cute together in the truck. I was a tight squeeze, but neither one seemed to mind much.
Trenton holds on while his brother takes him for a ride. Thank goodness Triston has a few more years before he drives. He took out the grill, his bike, another ride on toy, and the side of my car. Even this plastic little truck made a little scratch. But I guess I am not one to talk, I have managed to hit three park vehicles!!
Taking time to pose for the camera!
Watch out Pamela, the girl down the street, because Triston isn't the best driver.
2 comments:
You live in SUCH a beautiful spot! I love the pictures of the boys on the tractor, with the mountains in the background. It looks like they have so much together! I can't wait for Michael to have a sibling, so that he can have a companion. : )
katie
Looks like you better hide your car keys! Triston is quite the driver!
Post a Comment